Monday, November 14, 2011

All things make sense in time...

So my lack of employment has worked out.

We've decided to auction off a lot of our personal property before moving in the spring. Who would have thought we had so many antiques!

Between the backing, the date-finding, the price comparison, and of course the cleaning and repacking I have been a busy bee.

My schedule is crazy and keeps changing. Just learned this morning we will be doing an antiques auction this friday as well as next friday (Black Friday) then we will do a much larger auction of all of our other stuff the beginning of next month.

On top of that we have the real estate agent coming in and out, doing measurements and paperwork, selling the house. We have a feeling it will go quickly as our agent is AWESOMES!
We've also done a little magic as well. We buried out little St. Joseph statue near the real estate sign. My mom-in-law swears by it as 2 weeks after burying she's sold her last 2 houses, her daughter's house and her daughter's boyfriends house. Huzzah for Santeria.

So...that being said, I'm so sorry I've been MIA lately. I miss blogging but barely have the time. I hope once the house is sold and we're settled at a friend's house before moving in April that I will be able to get more writing in.

BB
Dawn

No comments: