Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Give Thanks

Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I have a lot to be thankful for.

I have a loving husband who is my world. He has stood by me in all my struggles, encouraged me in every venture I've taken, and wiped away my tears when things have fallen apart. I can only hope that I can give him the same love, care and devotion he has given me these past four years.

My in-laws. They took me in when my own parents would not.

My friends who have been so helpful and fun and loving this past year.

My grandmother and her brothers and sisters. They have been so supportive of me and my husband this past year which was so difficult for us.

So much love in my life and I love that there is a Holiday set aside from all the days in the year to give thanks for it...and the food is if course great ^_^



No comments: