Saturday, February 12, 2011

Update

Greetings and apologies my readers. I know I don't keep up on this blog nearly often enough.
That being said I hope to write a bit more frequently now as I'll have much more to write about. My partner, friend and myself are shaking the dust off our wands and brooms so to speak. We're honing in our abilities and love of the craft and taking our city by storm in search of like minds, shops to buy necessary tools, and so on.
Sounds a little gung-ho, I know but that's just how excited I am about this new decision and revelation the 3 of us have had.

Spring is also on the way and the best part of spring, for me, is spring cleaning. Out with the old and the clutter, shine up the neglected. I'll be doing a few projects for spring cleaning outside the mundane and plan to share them with you along with how to mix some magick in with my normal cleaning.

So if you can find it in your heart to forgive a neglectful witch, please continue reading and maybe add some of your own ideas into the mix. I love comments ^_^