Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween Movies: Witchcraft

So Halloween is my favorite time of the year, and because of that I thought I would get a jump start on some Halloween blogging including lists of favorite Halloween witchiness including movies, books and more.

My Favorite Witchy Halloween Movies include:

Hocus Pocus - very cute and the soundtrack is full of campy fun ^_^

The Craft - loved this movie since I was twelve and trying to bespell my black lipstick from being seen and thrown away by my parents.

Halloweentown - this is also one of Damon's favorites and he'll watch it every time its on TV without fail.

The Witches - Raold Dahl movie I've liked since I was a kid

The Witches of Eastwick - the book was terrible and gave the impression that women are either virgin goddesses or sluts...or so I thought, but the movie is hilarious and one of my favorites with Cher.

Teen Witch - another hokey teen movie complete with dance numbers but cute all the same and another of Damon's guilty favorites.

Practical Magic - of course!

The Worst Witch - I somehow sympathize and am jealous at the same time o.o

And all of the Harry Potter movies ^_^ I love going to Harry Potter Halloween Parties as Bellatrix Lestrange.


This year I also plan to watch:

Season of the Witch
Bell Book and Candle
Both Wicker Man movies back to back and decide which one I like best o.o
The Worst Witch series
and all the Hallmark, Family Channel, Disney etc Halloween series of movies and shows that will be played next month! Green make-up not included...wish me luck!


No comments: