Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update

I know, I'm lame. Sorry for the month + of no blog or word from me. There's no excuse for it, I know, dear reader.

In order to play catch up and make ammends...I'm going to let you in on a little secret!

I am looking into starting my own business! Now, its not going to be terribly huge and I'm not quitting my day job, but, it should be fun, yes?

What am I doing?
Selling small spell kits and zodiac kits online. I haven't decided whether I'm going to use Ebay, Etsy, Poppyswap or WitchMarket yet, I'm still comparing notes. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment them ^_^
I'm also starting to push my card readings more and offering them for Halloween parties and the like.

So not the cats out of the bag. I'll let you know when the shop goes live and where...for now, back to blogging.

No comments: