Friday, March 16, 2012

The Good Witch


So, while I was working at my last job, I had a discussion with a woman about herbs. I think it started when I was using my homemade lip balm and she asked me about it. I told her I make all of my own hygiene and beauty products excepting deodorant and a few items of make up.
She laughed and said I reminded her of Cassie Nightingale, from the movie The Good Witch. Well I didn't let on about my own religious beliefs because I honestly didn't want any hostility at my work place and I was too knew to know how it would be taken.
She told me about the movie but one thing that stuck with me was that Cassie wasn't really a witch.



So I watched the movie and my impression was
Well...yes, Cassie is a witch.
I think the woman was getting at was that Cassie doesn't do "black magic" or have a green face or whatever most people think of when they think of witches.

I think Cassie is an awesome witch. I would love to know what's in her aphrodisiac blend lol.
The movie is really good and I recommend it for those of you who like feel-good Hallmark type movies.
I'm told there's a sequel but its not registering with Netflix...I'll let you know if I see it ^_^

1 comment:

Salem Witch Child said...

If you wait awhile its usually on ABC family or Disney (Can't remember which) every few months. DD loves that movie so I've saw it many many times! lol