Monday, March 5, 2012

of Guardians and Guides

Ok, so I think I have a new Guardian or Guide.

I know that these beings sometimes switch out, change or add to depending on where you are at in your life but I've had the same 4 for quite some time now (about since I was 14) and now I haven't had contact with one, the Crone, for months and suddenly a new one makes contact.

The new one looks like a large crow-man. He...it...has no feathers but the pale skin of a bald old man and yet his shape is like a large crow wearing a black robe. His...its eyes are black like they're nothing but pupils and has a large black beak. He...it sort of gives me the creeps because its constantly there and watching me when I meditate or turn my attention onto it.

I've yet to receive any messages from it, just its constant presence. I'm curious about it and considering going to a friend of mine and getting a reading.
I might do a sketch of it and post it on here.

Any of my darling readers know anything about guardians and guides and have any clue as to what this being is?

No comments: